Grade Tips for February
Students are back in school. Make sure they take advantage of their time. Below are some ideas on how students can continue moving forward during this time.
- Work on choosing a high school, whether that be public or private.
- Research and analyze to find the “best fit” for your student.
- List the benefits for each type of school and speak with a UCEazy counselor.
- Make plans for summer activities, such as: taking courses to prepare for high school, going to
education camps, creating some extracurricular opportunities for the next 4 years of high school.
- Make plans for summer activities.
- Practice applying for pre-college programs at universities that pique the student’s interest.
- Pursue extracurricular activities with more passion during the summer.
- Analyze course selections for junior year- toughest year academically and most important.
- Be committed to activities outside of classroom while being diligent with academics-colleges look for balanced students.
- Apply to pre-college programs-last opportunity. Some of these offer leadership and research opportunities
and an opportunity to meet campus staff.
- Create meaningful activities that can be carried throughout next year and into college.
- Make sure colleges or universities applied to have SAT/ACT scores, 7th semester transcripts, updates
on student’s accomplishments and any financial aid documents.
- Tour colleges and universities that have accepted you to help make final decisions.
- Research local, institutional, state and national scholarships.
To learn more about UCEazy’s services for grades 8th-12th go to our website or call us at 1-833-9UCEAZY. To view our upcoming events including webinars and seminars go to https://uceazy.com/future-events-section/ and to watch recordings of previous webinars go to https://uceazy.com/past-webinar/.