Tier One Colleges are Becoming SAT/ACT Test-Optional and the List is Growing
Students Must Present Themselves as Multi-Dimensional for College Admissions
- Multi-dimensional and excels in areas beyond just academics
- Able to discover his/her passions and has the courage to pursue them
“Students whose parents were born outside the U.S. are not generally aware of this fact, which means most of these students will be disappointed about not being accepted to top colleges,” -said Vinnie Gupta, CEO of UCEazy.
1. While the higher education system (post high school) in the U.S is the best in the world, it is also very complex, constantly changing and competitive. Consider the following facts:
- University of Chicago, ranked #3 in the country, made SAT/ACT scores optional in their admissions process
- Average acceptance rate at Ivy Leagues is around 5% - 1 out of 20 students
- Are not familiar with middle schools, high schools and four-year colleges in the U.S.
- May have a limited view of the career opportunities in U.S.
- May not be fully in tune with the U.S. culture and this creates a disconnect with their children.
- Developing a multi-dimensional student in grades 8-10. https://uceazy.com/8th-10th-grade-programs/
- The college applications process in grades 11-12. https://uceazy.com/uceazy-11th-12th-grade-services-and-fees/