UCEazy is a virtual company, with employees from the top tech areas and top universities of the world. We offer work from home, flexible working hours, unlimited vacation policy, and an opportunity to work with a highly diverse group of individuals. UCEazy is a great
company to shape your professional destiny. Currently we have the following positions open:
i. Community Ambassadors: Someone that truly believes in making a difference
in people’s lives.
ii. College Admissions Counselors who want to help students get into their dream college.
UCEazy is looking for a parent or an educator with a passion to help families in which the parents were born out side the U.S. If you are looking to give back to the community and earn income while doing so, then apply today for our Community Ambassador position.
Please note this position is different than a College Admissions Counselor. You are not expected to have deep expertise in College Admissions.
1. Create UCEazy awareness in your community.
2. Help families sign-up for UCEazy programs.
3. Create and nurture customer support groups: The goal is to have UCEazy families leverage each other's experience and support each other through the highly stressful college admissions experience.
Required Skills and Personality Traits:
a. Ideally, a first/second generation immigrant parent that has gone through the college admissions process
b. Connected in the community
c. Be comfortable in making outgoing phone calls
d. Good organizational skills
e. Comfortable in public speaking
Part-time position, flexibility to work from home, attractive compensation.
Part time paid work for high school counselors
At this time, we are primarily looking for counselors for our 8-10th grader program. However, we also seek applicants who are well-versed in assisting students/families in preparing for college and completing applications in the last two years. So, we welcome your resume for either of our programs.
Because our counselors work from their home, this could be a terrific opportunity for current or retired applicants, who are seeking extra experience or income. Also, since the client meetings are scheduled outside school hours, this part-time job can easily co-exist with your school job. This is a great opportunity to make a real difference in the college/career journey of a student from a first-generation immigrant family.
Desired Skills and Work Experiences:
We are looking for highly empathetic counselors that will patiently guide the student (and parents) in:
1. Developing a whole child, and
2. Making the right decisions that will help build a strong resume for college admissions
Here are some of the skills that are important to success in this role:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Be open to working with immigrant families from different ethnicities.
3. Patience in working with families that have little to zero understanding of the middle school/high school/college admissions journey in the U.S.
4. Ability to respond effectively to the needs of a diverse and demanding student and parent population. Our clients are typically upper middle class or affluent.
5. Knowledge of the competitive nature of many middle/high schools in CA Bay Area.
6. Agree to abide by the Statement of Principles of Good Practice
Desirable work experience:
Experience in working with immigrant families as a private counselor or tutor, and/or
At least 5 years experience as a counselor at a competitive public/private high school or university (admissions office).
If you are interested in the role,
please email a resume or summary of your experiences firstname.lastname@example.org