COLLEGE ADMISSIONS PROGRAM
98% Acceptance Rate to Top 10% Colleges
The College Admissions Program connects 11th and 12th graders with a highly experienced college admission counselor to help the student secure admission to the college of their dreams.
During Junior year, this program focuses on finalizing the competitive credentials needed to maximize the student’s strengths.
Senior year is spent strategizing and completing the application process for desired colleges.
This approach also removes the stress of parents educated outside of the U.S. and brings in a trusted advisor to serve as your guide throughout the application process. While the vast majority of families select our Comprehensive Pathway, we do offer the flexibility to purchase a block of hours for those needing limited support.
THE UCEAZY DIFFERENCE
- 98% OF OUR STUDENTS WERE ADMITTED INTO COLLEGES RANKED IN THE TOP 10%
- 60% OF OUR TEAM ARE CURRENT OR FORMER UNIVERSITY APPLICATION READERS NATIONWIDE
- OUR EXPERTS HAVE EARNED AT LEAST A MASTERS DEGREE
- COUNSELORS AVERAGE 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
- UNIQUE PROGRAM FOR TEACHING COLLEGE ESSAY WRITING TO JUNIORS
- SPECIALISTS AVAILABLE FOR STEM (COMPUTER SCIENCE, ENGINEERING, AND PRE-MED) MAJORS
- LARGE NUMBER OF 5-STAR REVIEWS
- COUNSELOR REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
Watch this short video overview from our Program Director
INCLUDED IN THE COLLEGE ADMISSIONS PATHWAY
Extracurricular Strategy & Summer Planning
College List and Major Selection
Financial Aid Strategy
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS INCLUDE:
STEM Experts(Computer Science, Engineering, and Pre-Med)
University of California Application Readers
College Essay Writing Program (11th Grade)
“I would absolutely 100% recommend UCEazy for any first generation students and immigrants like me, This service was instrumental in me being able to confidently navigate through, and complete the college admissions process. I simply wasn’t even aware of many things required to complete the college applications process until my UCEazy counselor informed me. I am really not sure if I even would’ve been able to complete the college applications process without this service.”