Students often make their college major decisions based upon limited information, only to discover that they do not match their strengths or long-term goals. This is especially true for students whose parents were educated outside of the U.S. While a vast majority of students discover their career aspirations in college, changing their major at that stage is often difficult and expensive.
Choosing a career path is a challenging process. However, if you invest the time and effort upfront to explore the best options, students will be more focused, confident and motivated to reach their career goals.
To assist high school students discover the intersection of their interests and skills in selecting a career path. This guidance provides students direction towards numerous aspects of their high school journey such as selecting courses, securing appropriate internships and choosing a college major.
- Career Assessment
- 1:1 Engagements with a UCEazy Career and Major Expert
- Full student profile to guide potential career options along with salary data
- Recommendations for major and career options
- Structured feedback sharing the student’s strengths and interests
Sudeshna Majumdar Fragomeni, DIrector of Career Services and Partnerships
Mrs. Majumdar-Fragomeni has advised more than 6,000 students on career paths and employability during her career in higher education at STEM, private, and public universities on both the East and West Coast. .
Elizabeth Harbour, Career and Major Specialist
Mrs. Elizabeth Harbour has 10+ years of coaching youth and their caregivers in skill development, career exploration, and navigating the education system from sixth grade to graduate school. Before working in higher education, she created, developed, and managed a family engagement program to increase student success for a high school district
There is a limited capacity for this course. Orders are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit payment here: bit.ly/395ZrfB
- Send an email to email@example.com to confirm payment & provide your name, phone number and student’s grade level.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- 1 hour of initial video consult (including 1:1 engagement with career and major expert and skills/career assessment)
- Personalized career tool set up and access (includes all of the above bullet points)
- .5 hour of video for follow up and action steps