Problem: Students, with parents born outside of the U.S., often make their college major decisions based upon limited information, only to discover that these majors do not accurately fit their aptitudes or long-term goals. A vast majority of students realize their true interests while they are in college, but changing a major at that stage is often quite difficult.
Parents born &/or educated outside the U.S., think about how you would advise your child on choosing careers & majors. Is this advice going to be based upon knowledge of majors offered by U.S. colleges & job market?
Solution: Choosing a career path can be a difficult process, but by investing the time & effort now to explore their best choices, students will be more focused, confident & motivated to work towards their long-term passions & goals. UCEazy is now offering a service that allows high school students to explore career clusters where their interests lie.
Key Details of the UCEazy Offer:
1. What is the goal of this service? The purpose is to help you take control of your career & major decisions.
2. What tangible takeaways will be provided at the end of the assessment? Students will receive a “profile” that will help them understand potential career options.
3. How will the service work?
– The engagement is expected to last 2-3 weeks.
– Students will receive a Career Assessment test.
– The results will be based on student’s strengths & interests to discover the major & career that give them the most satisfaction & fulfillment.
– Based on this test, students will evaluate & identify their best-fit college major & careers.
4. Who will provide this service?
Ms. Majumdar-Fragomeni has advised more than 3,000 students on career paths & employability.
There is a limited capacity for this service. Orders will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
1. Submit payment here: bit.ly/395ZrfB
2. Send an email to email@example.com to confirm payment & provide your name, phone number & student’s grade level.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.