Students often make their college major decisions based upon limited information, only to discover that they do not match their strengths or long-term goals. This is especially true for students whose parents were educated outside of the U.S. While a vast majority of students discover their career aspirations in college, changing their major at that stage is often difficult and expensive.
Choosing a career path is a challenging process. However, if you invest the time and effort upfront to explore the best options, students will be more focused, confident and motivated to reach their career goals.
To assist high school students discover the intersection of their interests and skills in selecting a career path. This guidance provides students direction towards numerous aspects of their high school journey such as selecting courses, securing appropriate internships and choosing a college major.
- Career Assessment
- 1:1 Engagements with a UCEazy Career and Major Expert
- Full student profile to guide potential career options along with salary data
- Recommendations for major and career options
- Structured feedback sharing the student’s strengths and interests
Ms. Majumdar-Fragomeni has advised more than 6,000 students on career paths and employability during her career as the Director of Career Services at a private college in California.
There is a limited capacity for this course. Orders are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit payment here: bit.ly/395ZrfB
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm payment & provide your name, phone number and student’s grade level.
- Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- 3 hours total
- 1 hour of initial video consult
- .5 hour of video for follow up
- 1.5 for research