Problem: Through the highly competitive college admissions process, essays are the only opportunity to tell your UNIQUE story. A well-written & compelling essay provides an applicant the opportunity to make a good impression on college admissions staff. Most students assume they can write a compelling college essay only to find out during their senior year that they are lacking the necessary skills. From our experience, essay writing skills take years to develop.
In grades 8-11, develop skills for college essay writing & do enough practice writing, so you can enter grade 12 with the right skills & confidence to write high-impact college essays. UCEazy offers long-term programs, but this course will focus on foundational skills for writing college essays. Students can continue onto our long-term course. If you do not, you will still gain exposure to the kind of writing necessary for college application essays.
Key Details of the UCEazy Offer:
1. What tangible takeaways will be provided at the end of the assessment?
Students will produce writing samples from session practice & homework assignments.
2. How will this service work?
– The course is expected to last three weeks.
– There will be six video meetings that will each last 30 minutes.
– Each meeting will have a specific agenda & homework assignments.
3. Who will provide the service?
– UCEazy’s highly experienced college essay writing instructors who are skilled at helping you write about yourself, which is necessary for writing college essays.
Writing college essays is different from writing a paper for your English classes.
There is a limited capacity for this course.
Orders will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
1. Submit payment here: bit.ly/395ZrfB
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm payment & provide your name, phone number & student’s grade level.
3. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.