Why? Help determine if your child’s trajectory is aimed towards Top Tier universities and competitive majors?
Assessment’s Goal: UCEazy offers an assessment for 9th-11th graders to help students understand their realistic chances of getting into top-ranked colleges and/or programs.
- Student provides
- Transcript, college resume, 1 writing prompt (PIQ)
- Review of student materials
- Develops personalized report card/assessment
- Meets with family to review assessment and answer questions
- Provides family the assessment and recommendations
Expert Evaluator: Raymond Prado is a highly experienced college admissions counselor with a specialization in top-ranked colleges. He is a former admissions officer for CalTech and UCLA.
Post Evaluation: If the family and evaluator believe the student is a viable candidate to pursue a top tier university, the assessment fee would be rolled into the cost of the guidance program.
There is a limited capacity for this assessment.
Orders will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
1. Submit payment here.
2. Send an email to email@example.com to confirm payment & provide your name, phone number & student’s grade level.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.