- Years of experience counseling students in college admissions
- Knowledge of a wide range of colleges and universities
- Compassionate and caring with students
- Creative and narrative writing coach, which includes helping students with their college essays and helping them brainstorm dramatic events in their lives.
- Published author and experienced editor, who has written two full-length poetry collections as well as edited an anthology of essays and poems.
- Expertise in developmental and copyediting for college essays
- Depth of knowledge of the quantitative and qualitative factors involved in college admissions
- Previous high school English teacher
- Great at coaching students through college interviews
- Helped students gain acceptance to the following universities: Brown University, University of Notre Dame, Tufts University, Emory University, UCSB, UC Berkeley, UC Santa Cruz, UCLA, Santa Clara University, Cal Poly Slo, San Diego State University, Occidental College, University of the Redlands, Haverford College, University of Michigan, Purdue University, University of Illinois- Urbana Champaign, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, Boston University, University of Portland, Whittier College, Whitman College, University of Puget Sound, Willamette University, University of Oregon, Oregon State University, Chico State University, St. Mary's College of California, Loyola Marymount University