August 1, 2020 - 11:00 am
August 1, 2020 - 12:00 pm
AddressOnline Webinar View map
Target grades: 8-11 (based on new school year starting in August 2020)
1. Top ranked colleges look for a unique and multi-dimensional student. Academic excellence is required but not sufficient for admissions.The foundation for such a student is laid in grades 8-11.
2. Students from public high schools find it very difficult to compete against students from elite private high schools.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
1. What do top ranked colleges look for?
2. UCEazy’s proprietary program for developing a multi-dimensional student.
3. Why enroll early vs. waiting till 12th grade?
1. Ms. Shari Schussel, external reader of applications for UC Berkeley. Lead counselor for UCEazy’s College Prep Program.
2. Mr. Vinnie Gupta, CEO of UCEazy. He has been featured in national media and is a frequent guest on radio shows.
Please bring your questions and join us for this one hour webinar that you will not want to miss.
Sponsored by UCEazy (uceazy.com). For questions, email email@example.com.