December 5, 2021 - 11:00 am (PDT)
December 5, 2021 - 12:00 pm (PDT)
These programs have been developed to address the following two problems faced by families:
1. There is intense competition for admissions to top-ranked colleges especially for majors like Computer Science, Engineering and Pre-Med. However, most families don’t know how to develop a student profile for competing effectively?
This problem has worsened with reduced emphasis on SAT/ACT scores.
2. Especially for parents educated outside the U.S., it can be stressful to guide their children though key decisions in the high school journey. Examples: Course selection, extracurricular strategy and summer planning.
1. Overview of UCEazy Academy
2. Need to think differently about preparing for college admissions
3. Rethinking your child’s competition
4. UCEazy Programs and fee structure