December 18, 2021 - 11:00 am (PST)
December 18, 2021 - 12:00 pm (PST)
These programs have been developed to address the following two problems faced by families:
1. While the competition for college admissions has increased dramatically, most families don’t know how to develop a student profile for competing effectively. This problem has worsened with reduced emphasis on SAT/ACT scores.
2. Especially for parents educated outside the U.S., it can be stressful to guide their children though key decisions over the next 12 months. Examples: Summer planning, selection of college major, college list and how to prepare for college essays.
1. Overview of UCEazy Academy
2. Reality of college admissions and Rethinking your child’s competition
3. UCEazy programs and fee structure
4. Interview with Directors of UCEazy’s College Counseling and Essay Writing Programs