January 15, 2022 - 11:00 am (PST)
January 15, 2022 - 12:00 pm (PST)
These programs have been developed to address the following two problems faced by families:
1. While the competition for college admissions has increased dramatically, most families don’t know how to develop a student profile for competing effectively. This problem has worsened with reduced emphasis on SAT/ACT scores.
2. Especially for parents educated outside the U.S., it can be stressful to guide their children though key decisions over the next 6 months. Examples: Summer planning, selection of college major, college list and how to prepare for college essays.
1. Overview of UCEazy Academy
2. Reality of college admissions and Rethinking your child’s competition
3. UCEazy counseling programs and fee structure
4. UCEazy essay writing programs
5. Interview with UCEazy’s College Counselor
1. Mr. Vinnie Gupta is the President of UCEazy, the first online academy in the U.S. for college admissions. He is considered a thought leader in college admissions. He has been featured in national media and is a frequent guest on media stations.
2. Mr. Allen Rigby is one of many high caliber UCEazy counselors for 11th and 12th graders. A graduate of Harvard University and ex-admission director for undergraduate admissions at prestigious institutions such as Stanford and UC Berkeley.
3. Mr. Dennis Yan is VP of Student Enrollment at UCEazy. He has worked in admissions offices at several universities including UC Berkeley and Purdue.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org