- Masters from Harvard University and New York University
- Experienced college administrator who has worked at a range of institutions including Mount Holyoke College, Cornell, NYU, Stanford, and Princeton.
- Advised families and students on college admissions and financial aid at an education opportunity center in Boston Public Library as well as independently through individual counseling and group presentations
- Instructed a New International Graduate Student Seminar regarding cultural transitions to U.S. academic institutions
- Sensitive to cultural challenges and lack of social capital for those without familiarity of the U.S. college system and admissions process