Claudia is a comprehensive Counselor with over 15 years of experience in educational counseling. Her career spans across all grade levels, various programs in California, including one of the most competitive public high schools in the Bay Area.
My primary goal is to guide students through their academic and socio-emotional development to acquire the necessary skills and attitudes to reach their college admission placement. With my experience working with motivated, passionate, first generation students, I am able to hone into students strengths to help empower them to go to the next level.
I am an empathetic listener who builds trust with students and families. Building trust ultimately supports students growth and understanding of their passions but also helps clarify and individualize their journey.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with her family and friends. She feels most alive when she is dancing, traveling the world, or exploring the outdoors.
- College Counseling Certificate – University of California, Los Angeles
- Masters of Science & PPS Credential – CSU, Long Beach
- BA in Sociology – San Diego State University
- NACAC – National Association of College Admissions Counseling
- WACAC – Western Association of College Admissions Counseling