Dr. Monica E. Randall
Monica has over 25 years of experience in the college admissions space. Having previously served as VP of admissions and financial aid at a university, Dr. Randall is an expert at guiding students to their dream college. Dr. Randall has three post graduate degrees including her Doctorate in Public Policy.
As an experienced college educator and educational consultant, I provide teens and parents the tools and knowledge to effectively guide through the college application and financial aid process. My role is to act as a mentor, provide expert guidance, and to give support to you as you search for the right educational environment. I enjoy educating students and their families about how to overcome the obstacles that may prevent them from getting the education they deserve.
I believe in helping students reach their highest potential and I tailor my services to meet the individual needs of each student. Using my extensive knowledge and expertise in higher education, I am committed to providing the best advice to students and their families.
- Ph.D. – University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Master of Arts in International Affairs – Ohio University
- Master of Public Administration – Ohio University
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Virginia
- Certificate from Harvard University’s Institute for Educational Management
- IECA’s Summer Training Institute, Swarthmore College, 2014
- Associate member, Independent Educational Consultants Association
- Member, International Association of College Admissions Counseling
Dr. Randall has been excellent working with my daughter. She has given her great advice, inspired her and encouraged her to the best she can be. She has helped my daughter in her journey towards college. Anyone that works with Dr. Randall will have a great experience and become very successful. Thank you Dr. Randall for all your hard work, dedication and care that you have not only given my daughter but to me as her parent. I appreciate you. God Bless.
– Kelli P.
I needed guidance and assistance with getting my grand-daughter into college. So many questions and financial concerns that I could never have done this alone. Dr. Randall came highly recommended by an associate of mine and I rate this Educational Consultant Monica Randall with an A+.
– Jo H.