Trevor has worked in college admissions counseling at an elite private high school for 10+ years and is also an External Reader for UC Berkeley Admissions. He has extensive experience developing the potential of highly aspirational students including athletes, many of whom have found success at top 20 universities.
I have experience working as a counselor in a competitive public school, a private high school, a community college, and an admission reader for UC Berkeley. I have a wide range of students that I have worked with and am incredibly excited to connect with students hoping to attend a top tier university. My favorite aspect of counseling is connecting with my students to provide great mentorship for them.
My counseling theory-based approach is rooted in solution-focused theory and rapport building. I believe in making connections and getting to know my students personally as I find that is the best way to help them achieve their goals.
I love hiking (especially trails in Marin County) and playing recreational city sports with my friends outside of work. We have 5 City Softball championships, 3 Volleyball championships, 4 basketball championships, and 1 Flag Football championship.
- BA in Sociology from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- MA Counseling Psychology and PPS Credential from University of San Francisco
- College Counseling Certificate from University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- NACAC (National Association for College Admission Counseling
- WACAC (Western Association for College Admission Counseling)