- Many years of experience in college admissions counseling
- Volunteer presenter of college admissions workshop for the Los Angeles public library
- MS from Stony Brook University
- Graduate certificate in college admissions counseling from UCLA
- Key strength: Enthusiasm and dedication
Pam has been a college guidance counselor for many years. She has extensive experience working with freshman, transfer, international, and graduate school applicants. As a native New Yorker, Pam has spent equal time on both coasts and currently resides in Santa Monica. She has a proven track record of success and her students have consistently placed in top tier schools such as MIT, Cornell University, the UC schools, and USC.
- B.A. Stony Brook University - Psychology
- M.S. Stony Brook University - Urban and Policy Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in College Counseling, UCLA
- National Association for College Admissions Counselors (NACAC)
- Western Association For College Admission Counseling (WACAC)
- Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA)
- International Association for College Admission Counseling (International ACAC)
A lot of the credit goes to you. I have seen Pallavi’s confidence develop a lot after she started working with you on the college apps. Thanks a lot for all your guidance and effort in this journey so far.
– Gyanesh, Parent, CA.
You are the most amazing person ever! He’s in! Only someone as fab as you could get someone into USC even after missing the cut off to apply.You are the absolute best!!! Thank you so much!!
– Parent – San Pedro, CA.
I called Pam to help my son’s college application process. She was terrific. She was experienced, hardworking, intuitive and a happy person. Pam was always accessible to contact for any questions and suggestions. She did an amazing job and I highly recommend her.
– Parent – Landmark school, Boston, MA.
Pam is just my angel. We started from nothing and now I am getting into a lot of colleges right away. She is one of my best friends and she is the key to getting into colleges. I am an international student and my English isn’t that very well. But she didn’t mind and helped me on everything. Now that I am back home, I really miss her.
– International Student, Mongolia.
Pam was so wonderful in helping our daughter with researching schools and transfer applications. Even though we live across the country in New York, we never felt like she was far away with her timely responses through both phone and email. She offers a full service with a positive and encouraging attitude with an obvious passion for her work. Pam was always accessible and went above and beyond during the entire application process. Her assistance with essays was amazing. She kept us abreast of deadlines, requirements for application, and offered specific advice for each school. Pam is a warm and caring person who made our goals her own.
– Parent – University of New Hampshire, Westchester, N.Y.
Wish there were 6 stars available! From the very first phone call to Pam it was apparent that she had a passion and caring for her business, more importantly though a passion for helping our youth. Upon seeing her in action we were so relieved and sure that we had made the right choice in following her guidance. We highly recommend Pam with great confidence to all our friends and family. Whether its picking your first college, or a transfer such as our case, she is the one to get the job done!
– Pinella A. Boston, MA.External Links: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pam-ohriner-21039810