UCEazy Programs for 10th and 11th Graders
Work with our counselors on a time basis or select a comprehensive package.
Block of Hours
Purchase a block of ten (10) hours of a counselor's time. During these ten hours, the counselor will focus on your family’s priorities. The block of hours based approach is for families that are budget conscious or do not require comprehensive help.REQUEST A MEETING
For families that need comprehensive help for public Universities/Colleges in their state and private colleges across the country.
(Offered only for 11th graders)
(Offered for 10th and 11th graders)
|Includes||All activities relevant to public colleges in your State||All activities relevant to public colleges in your State and an additional 10 in the US|
|College List & Majors|
|Comprehensive Plan for Application Process|
|Wait List Strategy|
|Final College Selection|
1. Program Duration:
- a. Gold package for 10th graders is valid through 5/1/21 (National College Decision Day).
- a. Silver and Gold packages for 11th graders are valid through 5/1/20 (National College Decision Day).
- b. Block of hours can be used through 6/30/19.
2. Stress-Free Decision Making: For any of the packages above, you can start by investing in just one hour of our counselor’s time. This one hour will be adjusted if you upgrade to one of our packages within two weeks.
3. Custom Options (an additional investment will likely be required):
a. In-Person Meetings: The above prices are based on video meetings via the internet. If you are interested in meeting in-person, please contact us for the program fee. We offer in-person meeting options in several metropolitan areas in the U.S.
b. We can create a custom program that gives you the ability to work with a certain UCEazy counselor. Review counselor profiles here.
c. Tiger Team Approach: UCEazy can create a custom program that includes best-in-class counselors for different aspects of the college admissions process. For example, the team might consist of:
ii. An expert on UCs
iii. A creative writing coach for high impact essays
4. Prices are subject to change without notice.