UCEazy Programs for 11th Graders
Work with our counselors on a time basis or select a comprehensive package.
For Families that need comprehensive help for public Universities/Colleges in their state and public/private Universities/Colleges across the country.
|ACTIVITIES||PLATINUM PACKAGE||GOLD PACKAGE||SILVER PACKAGE||BRONZE PACKAGE|
|Includes||All activities relevant to public colleges in your state and 10 other colleges anywhere in US + Essay Head start||All activities relevant to public colleges in your state and 10 other colleges anywhere in US||All activities relevant to public colleges in your state and 5 other colleges anywhere in US||All activities relevant to public colleges in your state|
|College List & Majors|
|Comprehensive Plan for Application Process|
|Wait List Strategy|
|Final College Selection|
Block of Hours
Purchase a block of ten (10) hours of a counselor's time. During these ten hours, the counselor will focus on your family’s priorities. The block of hours based approach is for families that are budget conscious or do not require comprehensive help.REQUEST A MEETING
1. Comprehensive Packages:
- a. All packages for 11th graders are valid through 5/1/2020 (National College Decision Day).
- b. Fee includes free access to our Clients-Only Webinars and Parent Resource Group.
- c. Unless there are events outside the counselor's control, you will be guaranteed access to the same counselor(s) for the duration of the program.
2. Block of Hours:
a. Validity: 12/31/2019.
b. Unless there are events outside the counselor's control, you will be guaranteed access to the same counselor for the duration of the program. However, we cannot guarantee the same counselor if you would like to invest in additional hours in future.
c. Fee does not include access to our Clients-Only Webinars or our Parent Resource Group.
d. Offline help, for example Essay and Application review, will count towards the usage of hours.
3. Stress-Free Decision Making: For any of the options above, you can start by investing in just one hour of our counselor’s time. This one hour will be adjusted if you upgrade to one of the packages or block of hours within two weeks.
4. The above mentioned fees do not apply to counselors with a "P" (Premium) sign next to their picture.
5. Custom Options (an additional fee will likely be required):
a. We can create a custom program that gives you the ability to work with a certain UCEazy counselor. Review counselor profiles here
b. Tiger Team Approach: For highly aspirational families that would like to cover all bases, UCEazy can create a custom program that includes best-in-class counselors (experts) for different aspects of the college admissions process. For example, the team might consist of:
ii. An expert on the public college system in your state
iii.A creative writing coach for high impact essays
6. Prices are subject to change without notice.