Getting into a top tier University is hard! For children of first generation immigrants, it is even more difficult.
● First generation immigrant parents will struggle to understand the U.S. education system
because you did not attend high school or college in the U.S.
● According to the NY Times, the ratio of high school students to High School College Admissions Counselors is nearly 500 to 1!
One-on-One College Admissions Guidance
UCEazy connects first and second generation immigrant families with highly experienced college admissions experts. UCEazy was founded by first generation immigrants. We give your family high quality college admissions guidance at affordable prices.
● Engage on an hourly basis
● Buy a block of hours or a package
● Use our monthly payment plan
College Application Essay Review
Applying to any college means writing several essays. Even if your student is a brilliant writer and has a great grasp of the English language, he or she has never faced a college U.S. admissions board before. We make sure your student’s essays tell his/her unique story and are:
● On topic
● Grammatically correct