UCEazy’s 11th-12th Grade Services and Fees
Students in the 11th & 12th grades need to use their remaining time in high school wisely, in order to increase their competitiveness before applying to colleges.
At UCEazy, our comprehensive services assist these students and their parents, as they prepare for and engage in the college applications process. We do this by offering:
- One-on-One Personalized Guidance for key decisions such as coursework selection, extracurricular strategy, summer planning, college list, major, essays and financial aid.
- College Essays Made Eazy Program (for juniors only) teaches students how to write compelling college essays. This program gets them into a rhythm of essay writing before their senior year.
- Clients-Only Educational Webinars for parents and students on topics related to emotional well being, motivation, extracurricular strategy, career options etc.
- Parent Resource Group provides parents a platform for ideas/solutions from other parents to help their child be more successful in high school and competitive in the college admissions process.
The junior year is the student’s last opportunity to become more competitive for college admissions. Our experts can provide objective guidance to meet this goal. They can help with questions like:
- Which colleges and majors should I apply to?
- How can I improve my GPA and round out my academic portfolio?
- How do I balance time between academics and extracurricular activities?
- Summer planning
- Campus visits
- Testing strategy
If your student plans to apply to a top-tier university, then you should have an expert (counselor) work with your student on the following:
- Developing personal and unique stories for college essays.
- Recommendation letters
- Options for showcasing leadership
Helping students present themselves as multidimensional and unique students for college admissions is a priority. Our experts (counselors) provide objective guidance with every activity in the applications process, including the post-application process for decisions such as waitlist strategy, final college selection, and financial aid. Here's a partial list of activities we can assist with:
- College applications strategy and timelines
- Creation of college list
- Selection of major
- Review of college essays
- Resume preparation
- Recommendation letters strategy
- Application review
- Interview coaching
- Campus visits strategy
- Financial aid strategy
- Final college selection