UCEazy Guidance for Transfer Students

Transferring from Community College to a four year College is a complex process. If a student is transferring from a four-year college then the process is even more complex.
However,do not worry! UCEazy transfer experts (counselors) can help. Many of our counselors have worked with transfer students. You can engage with a counselor on an hourly basis, by investing in a block of hours or by investing in a package.
To learn about our counselors (experts), please click here.
For more information or to enroll call
1 - 833 - 9UCEAZY
or email info@uceazy.com