What Students in 11th and 12th Grades Need to Know for Back-to-School
The new school year is right around the corner. Students need to know and understand their priorities, as well as work on them for a successful year. Below are some tips that UCEazy has prepared to help 11th and 12th graders.
- Based on some early admission deadlines, this is your last academic year to be considered by colleges. Therefore, approach studying with the utmost importance.
- During this academically challenging year where students are studying diligently for their AP/Honors courses, set time aside to practice for the ACT/SAT.
- This is a great time for students to further explore and deepen relationships with adults who can support them during the college admission process and beyond.
- Discover dynamic accomplishment opportunities to put on the high school resume.
- Look in the past and towards the future to convey a story that is unique, as you prepare for writing college essays.
- Senior year is about balancing important activities within a timeline. Students need to tap into their network of support, study persistently, and finish strong in activities to convey how they have developed over time.
- In the Fall, focus on high-quality studying and reviewing for the final attempts of ACT/SAT.
- Students should work closely with teachers and staff in pursuit of recommendation letters and when crafting personal essays.
- Students and parents should take a realistic approach to form a college list while keeping potential majors in mind.
If you are a parent who was born outside of the U.S. and need assistance securing entrance for your child’s dream college, UCEazy offers two programs. The first program prepares students for college admissions (grades 8-10) and the second helps students during the college application process (grades 11-12). For more information or to register for a free consultation, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-833-982-3299.